Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RSS
BUSINESS AND MARKETING PODCAST WITH SEREDA FOWLKES
When was the last time you listened to a conversation about insurance? You know, the details of how things really work in the business. Join us for an enlightening conversation with our guest, Sereda Fowlkes, as we dive into all things insurance. We talk about the path of being an employee to owning an insurance agency, the challenges of ownership and how the industry is changing. In addition, we talk about issues that most consumers don’t really know and why they are so important. Contrary to the commercials that many people hear, buying insurance online and from an 800 number can be detrimental to the consumer. It can be done, but it’s not necessarily the best decision. We talk about why in this episode.
In addition we talk about specialty insurance policies that are available. These can be used as benefits for your employees or you might want to consider them for yourself. Don’t worry, this isn’t a sales pitch, just an informational conversation that you’ll find valuable.
Our conversations range from life insurance for your spouse to the CLUE report for your homeowners policy. This is a conversation that anyone with a car, family or valuable property should listen to.
QUESTIONS WE ASK
- What are the real benefits of having an insurance agent instead of purchasing insurance from the internet
- How does a big brand insurance company help it’s agents sell their business?
- What can business owners look for as added benefits to assist employees?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM LISTENING
- Different ways having an insurance agent can be beneficial to you personally and in your business
- Why you need to review your insurance policies
- Life insurance and why you should consider it for your family
RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO YOU
- Are you interested in learning more about Select Business Team? Check out where we have teams. If we don’t have one in your area, we can help you start one in your area. Click here to schedule a call and discuss further.
- Ready to learn more about our new podcast, The Business of Insurance? It’s conversations that are focused on why insurance is a great industry for a career with people who work there.
ABOUT OUR GUEST – SEREDA FOWLKES
Sereda Fowlkes is the owner of Fowlkes Insurance Services, Inc and is a licensed agent with Allstate Insurance . Connect with her on:
One thought on “Conversations About Insurance With Sereda Fowlkes”