Our business development teams are focused on Creating Opportunities and Introductions. These productive meetings provide practical strategies for members to expand their business. At the direction of our skilled facilitators, each meeting focuses on improving business practices, implementing strategies for developing new business opportunities and creating value added opportunities from strategic partners and business associates.
Why Join Select?
There are many business organizations to consider, but from what our members and guests tell us, none provide the structure, focus and results that members receive. Each week the discussion topics change. One week the focus might be on marketing, another week the topics might center around managing employees, budgeting, contracts or exit strategies. These are just some of the discussion topics that appear on our agenda.
Select offers a great opportunity for you to grow as a professional. Having a Team around you, supporting you and your customers will bring forth the kind of lasting success your business is looking for.
Members join our Teams for different reasons. Some are looking for new business, some are looking for professionals they can trust to refer to their clients and some are looking to create a board of advisors and some are looking for accountability. Whatever your reason, you will definitely benefit from the discussions and connections you make inside your Team. Check out our locations
- Peer group support
- Focused agenda
- Interactive exercises
- Sharing Best Practices
- Long and short term goal setting
- Meets weekly for 90 minutes
- Consists of 15-25 experienced professionals and entrepreneurs
- Members are from diverse non-competing industries
- Discussions focus on Creating Opportunities
- Joint networking events with other Teams and organizations
- Access to our closed SBT Facebook Group
- Make meaningful connections
- Idea sharing with local leaders
- Listed on the website with photograph, brief business summary and a link to the company website
- Your contact information is linked to your website, helping with SEO
- Opportunity to be interviewed on the Select Business Team Podcast which is hosted on the website and continuously shared on social media. Podcasts are also hosted in iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play, which provides additional exposure
- Embed your podcast interview on your own website
- Your podcast interview is promoted on social platforms and emailed to the SBT database
- Access to private Facebook group for connecting with members and getting immediate feedback
- Connect with other SBT members
- Access to webinars and workshops on marketing
- Discounted pricing for one on one coaching