My guest, Ansylla Ramsey, is venturing into a new career – opening a speaking circle just for women. You’ll learn what this is and how it will benefit women who participate. Starting a new venture can be difficult and we talk about some of the challenges Ansylla has in front of her and her plan to overcome them. I love the idea of the organization she is now a part of and if it goes as planned, it can help a lot of women.
Analyse has been training hairstylists in different continents for the past 20 years and found this new position in an ad on Instagram. After investigating, she went through the training and now she is launching her new platform.
There is always a risk and it takes a leap of faith to join a young company. The learning curve and frustrations can be huge so I think it will be fun to check in with her in a few months to see where she is with the new venture and the lessons learned.
QUESTIONS WE ASK ANSYLLA ABOUT WOMEN SPEAK
- What are Womens Speak Circles?
- How is your organization different from Toastmasters?
- What are you doing to find clients for a new business?
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN FROM LISTENING
- Ideas for building self confidence
- Finding a new career after teaching hairstylists in 3 continents
- Getting involved in a speaking group that focuses on women
RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO YOU
- Are you interested in learning more about Select Business Team? Check out where we have teams. If we don’t have one in your area, we can help you start one in your area. Click here to schedule a call so we can discuss further
- Would you leave us a review on iTunes? If you aren’t sure how Click here and follow the instructions or you can go directly to our podcast on iTunes.
ABOUT OUR GUEST – ANSYLLA RAMSEY
Connect with our guest on her website Women Speak or on her social platforms: